Who we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate, self motivated and driven leader who thrives in a fast moving environment.
The ideal candidate is a team player, a natural leader and is capable of driving brand awareness and new customer acquisitions through online and offline channels. You are an expert in traditional marketing channels strategy and are also social media savvy and know how to deliver results in both types of channels.
You have outstanding analytical capabilities, and exceptional communication and project management skills and you are able to drive your team in the execution of both short and long term results.
We are the little engine that could!
We bought manufacturing facilities in Canada and the US, got listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, and acquired a national retail chain within 2 years. Our team is small but can accomplish big things. We work hard and have fun doing it and we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager that fits our culture.
The Senior Marketing Manager connects the dots between field operations, sales and marketing to give voice to our brand, promote the company and drive sales.
- Work very closely with the sales team to ensure that all products and services are being supported to achieve their maximum sales potential
- The position is responsible for achieving the Company’s strategic objectives through the planning and execution of marketing campaigns using various channels in achieving sales increase, customer retention and brand awareness.
- Uses razor-sharp mind, business acumen and analytical skills to ensure we meet internal sales, marketing and budget targets and that the processes for operators to follow are functioning with efficiency and compliance.
- Ensures that all operators are properly enabled and supported to execute, manage and maintain local marketing and advertising campaigns consistent with the overall company strategy.
- Oversees the function responsible for the development and distribution of all promotional material and branded collateral material
- Owns the brand. Ensure compliance to brand and marketing standards.
Online Marketing Capabilities
Bringing significant experience with online marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will develop and manage a world class online marketing and advertising program that builds brand equity and drives business performance.
- Creates and manages SEO, SEM, programs and platforms to support CPC, online advertising and social media marketing. Uses advanced knowledge of online analytics to analyze results, identify trends and insights and optimize performance and ROI.
- Manages web properties. Ensures sites provide a world-class experience for customers, clients and partners and are an effective funnel for our selling machine.
Offline Marketing Acumen
- The ideal candidate should also be comfortable in establishing clear and defined strategies for our offline channels. A talented creative individual, the Senior Marketing Manager will use their eye for detail and creative skills to support and extend our brand across many different channels and properties.
- Produces edgy, stunning, engaging, and effective marketing pieces for all of our channels.
- Plans and executes a schedule of timely and effective advertising and marketing campaigns to support and grow business operations.
- Lead the development of themes, marketing material, and copy to support local advertising and marketing efforts.
Education and Experience
- BA in Marketing, Commerce or Business. MBA Preferred.
- 5+ years experience in retail or consumer products marketing.
- Experience in product development full cycle is highly desirable.
- Extensive experience developing and managing online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing and managing sponsorship programs, promotions and events.
- Proven results and demonstrated expertise in both online and offline marketing strategies.
- Mastery level understanding of SEO/SEM, social media marketing, email marketing, customer segmentation, website optimization.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills. Attention to detail and highly adaptable in the face of changing requirements and the demands of a growth-oriented customer facing business.
- Outstanding analytical skills. Experience with analytical tools, especially website and digital, and reporting.
Penticton, BC / Vancouver, BC
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.